Here’s what I’ve found around the web, spladow! Tell your friends to read this blog.
- This looks awesome. I’m all for early indoctrination of future generations of Vandy fans. It’s why I do this.
- The Voice deals with frustrated fans with tact and aplomb. I completely agree with his assessment.
- Barca rounds up information on Commodores in the NFL (read: on the Bears).
- Great article about Brandt Snedeker, found on the VUcommodores.com home page. Between Snedeker and Derrick Byars, you have to love Vanderbilt’s loyalty to the careers of its alumni. No snark there. The only problem I had was that “earning about $110,000” was part of his “horrible” start. I think it was Craig Dolch deliberately taunting my unemployment.
- In other news, college-aged men play video games and get really competitive about it. Though probably the lamest idea for a paid sports article I’ve seen in a while, Boclair’s piece actually does a great job of painting faces onto the jerseys we follow.
- Warren Norman better take four or five kickoffs to the house this weekend, and Chris “The Sticky Bandit” Marve better be ready to strip some balls. No-huddle + punt-happy offensive scheme = major troubles for the ‘Dores this weekend.
- Andy Kats gives some love to the ‘Dores basketball prospects. Provided by VSL. I commented!
- Some guy in Idaho makes a prediction about a game between a team from Nashville and a team from Atlanta. He seems to know what he’s talking about, though.